A leading medical technology company headquartered in New Jersey, USA. They manufacture and sell Medical devices, instrument systems and reagents. Offices of our client can be found in more than 50 countries all over the world.
- Compiling customer data for existing e-catalog customers : take data of hospital address, email, contact & phone number from PO records;
- Expand e-catalog customer data collection from PO of MPS products (target to connect with 100-200 other government hospitals);
- Send introduction letter & special offer (starting after product de-listed);
- Sending email to the purchasing contacts of the hospitals with the same letter as no. 2;
- Contact the purchasing contact to check mail or email that has been sent and get their respond & feedback
- Do product sampling if necessary (based on feedback);
- Supports patient sampling programs in new retail accounts (preparing sample & promo kits and do program documentation);
- Support marketing coordinator in preparing the event (FIT launching, FIT cascading & Mini FITTER events);
- Support other back-office jobs as per the team’s needs.
- Admin or telemarketing background;
- Have good basic computer skills (excel & word);
- Smart & hardworking;
- Preferably have experience in the healthcare field.
- Willing to be hired temporarily.
To apply, send your recently updated CV to suci @peoplesearchindonesia.com and state the position title in the subject column for an easy reference