Our client is fashion retail company, and currently they are hiring an Assistant HR Manager, reporting directly to the company’s Director. Please see below work description and requirement
- Leading & directing the human resource function of the company
- Strategically working with the management team in defining the Human Resource Management strategy of the company, acting as guardian of the company’s interest in relation to this particular area.
- Developing company policy, business process/procedure, tools related to human resource activities.
- He/she is responsible for the budgeting process and execution of human resource cost management
- Creating a manpower plan, setting a recruitment strategy and ensure the effectiveness of the company’s talent acquisition
- Designing and deploying staff performance management system and ensuring staff retention
- Defining the needs of human resource technology (and application), and ensuring the implementation
- Creating competitive compensation & benefits strategy to whole management and staff, in order to attract the best talent and retain good existing ones.
- Guarding company’s interest in relation with “employee (industrial) relation” activities, and bridging the interest of both employer and employees
- Managing human resource department staff, including but not limited: recruiter, HR admin staff, etc
1. An HR practitioner and generalist, with 5 years experience.
2. Independent, self motivated and passionated in creating HR initiatives and doing execution
3. English is a must
If you are interested, please send your CV to: email@example.com
Subject: Assistant HR Manager
You can also submit your CV by filling in the form below:
Do you have friends with skills and experiences as required by the job vacancies here? Click the button below to refer your friend for this job!