Our client is a trading company, and they are hiring a Business Development Manager with the below responsibilities and requirements:
- This position is responsible for developing the company’s revenue potential, both through acquiring new customers and optimizing the relationship with the existing customers.
- Continuously, developing potential forms of cooperation with partners, distributors, or wholesalers of the company.
- Collect and analyze information on the main competitors to support business development/ product strategy and to identify the threats created by competition.
- Consolidate comprehensive and reliable intelligence from local sources to assess, review to include size, segmentation, and drivers for the product offerings. To communicate with appropriate stakeholders based on business relevance.
- Building a business development team, working structure, methodology, and supporting tools.
- Someone with 5 years experience in sales, marketing, and business development area.
- Doing aggressive sales and business development.
- Strong sales and negotiation skill
- Having an international mindset; English proficiency is a must
- Will do heavy traveling, both domestic and international
Salary: IDR 14,000,000 – IDR 15,000,000/month
Subject: Business Development Manager – Trading Company
You can also submit your CV by filling in the form below:
Do you have friends with skills and experiences as required by the job vacancies here? Click the button below to refer your friend for this job!