Our client is a mining company in Central Indonesia, please see below the work description and requirements.
- Assessing the current supply chain business processes, searching areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
- Having 5 years of experience as a management consultant or/and business process analyst in reputable management consulting company
- Strong business analysis and solution designing skills
- English is a must, strong communication skill is a mandatory
- The candidate will live and work on mine site
Or you can submit your CV by filling in the form below:
Do you have friends with skills and experiences as required by the job vacancies here? Click the button below to refer your friend for this job!