Our Client is a International education business with multiple centers in Indonesia. Presently, our client is hiring Center Experience Manager and report directly to Central General Manager of the company.
- Training and developing a Service Team.
- The day-to-day running of the Service Department in the Center.
- Managing quality and standardization through the implementation of Standard Operating Procedure
- Facilitating internal revenue through quality service delivery and organization of in-center events/activities to boost Member activity.
- Lead the Service/Customer Experience team using the Client Fidelity Plan, SSDS, & Course Core Desktop as tools to analyze Member learning.
- Observe, and evaluate all service staffs according to the Standard Operating Procedure guidelines.
- Ensuring center facilities is up to standard.
- Communicating Standard Operating Procedure to internal and external, as well as any other information related to service provision in the Center.
- Facilitating referrals and renewals as a result of the Members’ successfully learning with the method.
- analyzing, report, and plan on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any subject
- Teaching experience is an advantage
- Team leadership experience; ability to lead, motivate and develop a team
- Strong customer service mindset essential
- Experience in hospitality/customer service industries preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills – patient, responsible and empathetic
- Outgoing, energized personality, with the ability to both inspire and support Staff and Members
- Passionate about service, training, and coaching
- Commercially-minded and a basic understanding of sales
- Under 50 years of age