The Client is a International education business with multiple centers in Indonesia. Presently, our client is hiring Unit General Manager and report directly to CEO of the company.
- Managing a center and ensuring smooth operations and experience delivery to members providing every day management to center.
- Ensure that the company’s methodologies and best practices are followed at all times in order to achieve consistency with other centers.
- Creating a strong partnership between all departments.
- Lead the sales team and assuring the achievement of agreed upon targets in line with company strategy and vision.
- Work with management to ensure that people development strategies are in place to support retention and excellent growth and development of staff.
- Responsible for overall look and feel of the center, ensuring that it is consistently in line with company standards and members expectations.
- Creating and providing timely and accurate reports that track and monitor all KPIs.
- Increase number of leads, shows and members in line with corporate strategy and goals.
- Ensure that member satisfaction and learning levels exceed expected benchmarks.
- Overall responsible for center’s results (sales targets, experience and didactic levels of quality, etc.)
- Identification of key areas of improvement and implementing the correct changes.
- Assure optimum number of staffing and effective rostering in line with corporate goals.
- Assuring consistent levels of member and staff satisfaction.
- Budget planning and management based on proper forecasting.
- Providing timely and accurate reports.
- 5 years sales & 2 years team management experiences.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills & data-driven thinking.
- Background from start-up company preferred.
- Have entrepreneurship mindset