Our client is mining company in central Indonesia. Presently, our client is hiring Civic Engagement Deputy Manager for their company.
- Develops and modifies internal Civic Engagement policy and procedures in consultation with team managers.
- Set and adjust accountability mechanisms and coordinate internal audits to ensure compliance.
- Coordinates efforts between teams to avoid duplication of effort
- Bring together resources from different Civic Engagement’s relationship with other departments within AMNT and coordinates internal partnerships
- Incorporate guidance from the Civic Engagement BoD Delegate into Civic Engagement operations
- Review the short- and medium- term strategy for each Civic Engagement team as developed by the SP Manager.
- Works with Civic Engagement Senior Manager and SP Manager to create long-term plans for Civic Engagement
- Engaging in additional activities as assigned to support the overall successful management and delivery of Civic Engagement programs.
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience to AMNT’s context.
- High skill to write company policy and plan strategy.
- Goal orientated person.
- Innovative person.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Great knowledge in community development and engagement of local mining operation.
To apply, Drop your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with the subject “CE Deputy Manager” for an easy reference and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.