Our client is mining company in central Indonesia. Presently, our client is hiring Civic Engagement Partnerships Manager for their company.
- Developing a partnerships strategy.
- Creates and managing a database of potential partners.
- Builds and cultivates partners relationships.
- Works to promote co-funded and co-implemented projects.
- Connecting regularly with the officials in Jakarta to source opportunities to plug into national government’s development strategy.
- Attending conferences and works with communications to popularize AMNT’s work to reach the widest possible audience of potential partners.
- Liaises directly with Community Development, Community Relations, and other Civic Engagement as appropriate to source opportunities for partners to engage and generate new projects in line with the overall strategy.
- Communicating partner interest areas to Civic Engagement project teams to allow for activities to more easily leverage the resources that partners have to offer.
- Supervising a team of 2 – 3 coordinators specializing in government, corporate, and development partnerships.
- At least 4 – 6 years of work experience in partnership – building, preferably in the development sector.
- Strong networking in the space.
- Ability to create and maintain a variety of relationships and convert these into executable initiatives.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Great Interpersonal skills.
To apply, Drop your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with the subject “CE Partnerships Manager” for an easy reference and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.