Our client is mining company in central Indonesia. Presently, our client is hiring Community Development Manager for their company.
- Supervising the work of each of the Community Development sector teams.
- Managing personnel and other resources allocation between Community Development teams.
- Collaborating with Community Development Senior Specialist to generate and execute suggested changes to programs as informed by economic developments.
- Liaises with other Civic Engagement teams to support Community Development activities and develop project proposals.
- Engaging in additional activities as appropriate to engage employees in Civic Engagement activities.
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience.
- Ability to simultaneously manage across a variety of distinct projects and competencies.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English.
To apply, Drop your updated CV to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Community Development Manager” for an easy reference and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.