Our client is mining company in central Indonesia. Presently, our client is hiring Community Relations Manager for their company.
- Meets and builds relationship with critical community and government leaders across the region.
- Steps in to be voice of AMNT to the community where the company’s perspective is required.
- Engage AMNT senior leadership as needed to address matters with the appropriate level of seniority.
- Connects with other AMNT departments as needed to manage community and government requests/grievances.
- Collaborates with SP manager to develop proactive approaches to managing community and local government relations to minimize risks of operations.
- Co-creates MER procedures and tools with team to ensure validity and applicability of approaches developed.
- Coordinates activity among the various CR teams and dynamically adjusts staff resources as dictated by need and strategy.
- Consults on requests handling and exercise approval authority over the request process within the CR team.
- Ensuring the department serves the function and mission of CE.
- At least 6 years experiences in team administration, relationship management, and community relations.
- Strong public relations skills.
- Familiar with AMNT’s context and objectives.
- Strong knowledge in the communities of WS specifically and WNT more broadly.
To apply, Drop your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with the subject “Community Relations Manager” for an easy reference and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.