Our client in an EPC company, and they are currently hiring a contract-based Construction Project Manager to build their land transportation facility.
- He/she will be responsible for the Site Facilities, Traffic Diversion, Utilities Diversion and Temporary Works
- Creating a strategy for global construction that will be used in the Construction Methodology and Project Planning
- This position provides technical support such as construction approach, methodology and productivity to the Lead Estimator. Furthermore, this position also provides inputs for Project Organisational Chart, Site Establishment and Running Cost
- Working with Design Team to provide technical support with inputs from constructability point-of-view.
- Responsible for setting up regular coordination meeting with Design Manager in order to achieve Project Optimization and better solution.
- For specific works, Construction Manager will be responsible to coordinates and distributes the scope of work between Methodology Managers which will:
– Prepare technical narrative so that RFP requirements are met with model statements, etc
– Select a list of specific equipment, materials and subcontracting levels as well as provide input and assessment of their procurement
– Provide Industrial Site Facilities requirements in terms of project needs and the specification of the requirements.
– Create shifts, teams’ composition and productivities.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in big civil work projects.
- Civil Engineer, a degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to:
Subject: Construction Project Manager
Or you can submit your CV by filling in the form below:
Do you have friends with skills and experiences as required by the job vacancies here? Click the button below to refer your friend for this job!