Our client is a family recreation company and located in Bali, Indonesia. Presently, our client is hiring Secretary and responsible to Chief Engineering of the company.
- To carry out all tasks related to the smooth functioning of the administrative aspects of the engineering department and to ensure the completion of all requested tasks systematically, accurately and in an efficient and professional manner.
- Organize daily incoming correspondence, make preliminary assessment and handle and respond as appropriate.
- Compose and prepare routine correspondence and prepare simple interpretation of documents and correspondence if requested.
- Prepare, assemble and distribute various reports and documents.
- Receive and screen all incoming telephone calls, provide and receive information or refer the matters to the appropriate person to handle.
- Keep calendar constantly updated to facilitate appointment and meeting schedules.
- Establish and maintain various filing / records / database of business contacts, trace pending items and follow up as appropriate.
- Arrange for various meetings and take minutes.
- Function as an administrative link to ensure that all parties receive the relevant information respectively.
- College diploma in secretarial training and relevant previous experiences.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken.
- Great computer skills.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-Driven and result orientated.