Our client is a mining company in Central Indonesia, and they are hiring a Government Relation Superintendent at this moment.
- Performing government relation activities, including national, local government, and other relevant stakeholders
- Building a strong relationship with the Ministry of Environmental in Indonesia, Ministry of Energy & Natural Resources; providing the feedback loop to the government for any policy set.
- Understanding the policy set by the government, articulate it to the in-house public policy department and brief the internal stakeholders
- Having at least 5 years of experience working in top government relation consulting companies OR
- 5 years of experience working as a government relations officer in top mining or oil company
- Having a strong relationship with the Ministry of Environmental of Indonesia government & Ministry of Energy
- English is a must
- Able to work with high-level management of the company