Our client is a consumer-product manufacturing company on West Java, Indonesia. At this moment, they are looking for Head of Human Resources who reporting directly to CEO & Regional Human Resources Director.
- Leading & directing the human resource function of the company
- Strategically working with the management team in defining the Human Resource Management strategy of the company, acting as guardian of the company’s interest in relation to this particular area.
- Developing company policy, business process/procedure, tools related to human resource activities.
- He/she is responsible for the budgeting process and execution of human resource cost management
- Creating a manpower plan, setting a recruitment strategy and ensure the effectiveness of the company’s talent acquisition
- Designing and deploying staff performance management system and ensuring staff retention
- Defining the needs of human resource technology (and application), and ensuring the implementation
- Creating competitive compensation & benefits strategy to whole management and staff, in order to attract the best talent and retain good existing ones.
- Guarding company’s interest in relation with “employee (industrial) relation” activities, and bridging the interest of both employer and employees
- Managing human resource department staff, including but not limited: recruiter, HR admin staff, etc.
- 10 years working experience with management level exposure
- HR Factory experience is a must, with strong industrial relationship background.
- Love to work in tough environment