Our client is a mining company in Indonesia. Presently, our client is hiring Head of Investigation for their company.
- Evaluating the company’s previous handling of risks, and comparing potential risks with criteria set out by the company such as costs and legal requirements.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations and activities of a case investigation team.
- Designing and implementing an overall risk management process for the organisation, which includes an analysis of the financial impact on the company when risks occur.
- Develop and implement investigation processes and policies.
- Experience at investigative, due diligence, or risk mitigation companies.
- Reputable degree and training in psychology, anthropology or similar social sciences.
- Ability to think systematically, exercise sound judgement, maintain confidentiality, discretion.
- Organized and detailed oriented.
- Must be a woman and must be based on site.