Our client is a family recreation company at Bali, presently is hiring Head of Procurement for their business.
- This position provides support to the CFO in providing continuous leadership and guidance in matters relating to the procurement & logistics operation of the Company.
- The Head of Procurement works closely with various departments in sourcing products, supplies, materials and equipment; negotiates the most cost-effective purchases according to the specifications; gives advices to department heads on new trend of products and supplies; manages inventory control to meet departments’ needs; and supervises the operation and all colleagues in the Purchasing and Storeroom.
- Manage and enhance procurement policies, procedures and programs with a focus on their ability to enhance organizational value and efficiency; meet regularly with respective departments regarding procurement for their understanding and/or recommendations to enhance policies, procedures and develop, communicate and implement new/revised policies, procedures and programs as needed.
- Develop a centralized procurement program that adds value and efficiency to the organization;
- Process purchase orders; develops bids and proposals; and reconcile any invoice discrepancies.
- Prepare and analyze proposals and determine appropriate elections of suppliers based on the company standards and expectations.
- Negotiate cost effective purchases for all supplies and services, while meeting all Client’s guidelines and quality specifications.
- Review of vendor/contractor history to determine that they are capable of produce the goods and services required.
- Review the requests and specifications recommended by department heads to determine whether quality level described is appropriate for intended use and whether specifications are cost effective.
- Serve as the primary contact for procurement related questions, training, policy and procedure interpretation and alignment by all departments.
- Provide accounting staff with required approved documentation, so that procurement of materials and services may be placed, shipped, and paid in a timely fashion.
- Bachelor Degree in reputable company, engineering background is preferred
- Having minimum 5 years experience in Procurement
- Strong analytical skill and smart “win-win” negotiation capability
- Only hiring someone with “integrity”, putting company’s interest as top priority
- English proficiency is a must.