Our client is mining company in Central Indonesia, they are looking for someone who can develop, executive end evaluate the security system management in the mining site.
- To develop security system architecture for a mine site, not only for security but also for operational support and business intelligence applications, leveraging standard security equipment and applications, including CCTV, motion analytics, access controls, biometrics, entry detection/censors, threat detection systems, automated database update and retrieval, etc.
- Execute whole security system concept, mediating between directors, department users and appointed vendors; must identify best value for money.
- Continuously evaluate the implementation of present security system and applications.
- Working together with Physical Security Team to safeguard company’s security in mining site (all facilities and employees) and with External Affairs Team to obtain advance warning of situation beyond company’s security perimeter.
- 6-8 years working experience in reputable security system provider.
- Ideally work as project manager, system implementor and product engineer.
- Having implementation experience in mining / oil and gas industry.
- Good English is a must.
Condition: working in mining site, with roster system.