Our client is a mining company in Indonesia. Presently, our client is hiring Investigation Specialist for their company.
- Mapping the business risk and potential fraud within areas of his/her assignment.
- Evaluating the company’s previous handling of risks, and comparing potential risks with criteria set out by the company such as costs and legal requirements.
- To perform fraud investigation within the areas of his/her assignment.
- Preparing the fraud and investigation report regularly and adhoc basis as per requirement.
- To provide recommendation related with company’s security and fraud prevention.
- Experience at investigative, due diligence, or risk mitigation companies.
- Reputable degree and training in psychology, anthropology or similar social sciences.
- Ability to think systematically, exercise sound judgement, maintain confidentiality, discretion.
- Organized and detailed oriented.