Our client is a data center & managed service company currently is hiring IT Service Deliver Manager for their company.
- Coordinate, plan, and organize development and implementation activities all IT operation.
- Familiarity with IT policies, standardized work of IT (ITSM).
- Monitoring, analysis, troubleshooting Server and Network Infrastructure.
- Manage LAN, WAN, and Cloud Environment.
- Involved in all IT Projects planning and implementation monitoring.
- Review and improvement of current IT system, Software System, and Business Application.
- Review and improvement of current IT system and technology Manages projects and is responsible for the design and implementation of new technology initiatives.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Maintains quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards; analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems; identifying trends; recommending system improvements.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 10 years experiences in IT Fields (Engineer, Administrator or Cloud)
- 3 years experiences as IT Manager.
- Knowledge in Project Management Technique, Risk and Strategy planning.
- Strong in Project Management Software.
- Understanding IT Admin Network concept And System Server Admin.
- Have AWS Certificate, Azure, AliCloud or Google Cloud will be advantages.
- Familiarity with Manage (LAN, WAN and Cloud Environment)
- Having strong leadership, analytical thinking to solve the problem.