Our client is a railway industry in Indonesia. Presently, our client is hiring Key Account Manager and will be reported to Business Development Manager of the company.
- Gather information about ongoing and future public tenders, public tender rules and conditions of the account.
- In collaboration with the Business Development Manager and the sales administrator, compile and deliver the bid files.
- To build up on company’s local manufacturing footprint in order ensure sustainable business for the company.
- To contribute to company being recognized as long term partner and value adding supplier by accounts.
- Be the voice of company within accounts and ensure that company is recognized as value adding supplier to the Indonesian Railway industry.
- Identify potential needs for direct purchases from Accounts and contribute directly to achieve the sales KPI.
- identify the needs for certification and/or approbation and liaise with all company departments to ensure both technical and administrative qualification.
- identify the needs for dedicated training, technical seminars etc. within Accounts and organize them.
- 5 to 15 years’ experience preferably within the Indonesian railway industry.
- Experience in dealing with government owned organizations and public tenders.
- Commercial awareness an long term thinking.
- Experience with handling of ERP system is an asset.
- Fluent Bahasa Indonesia and correct English skills are a must.