Our client is an international education business, with multiple centers in Indonesia. Presently, our client is hiring Learning & Development Manager for their company.
- To design SOP, training, quality assessment and other relevant materials to be used for the company.
- To conduct training session for employees according to the materials.
- To conduct regular quality assessment and follow up training for the company by maintain the quality of the service provided to members.
- To support and assist Central General Manager and other Head of Division solve specific problems regarding employee’s development.
- To coach and support employees in their work development by helping employees to improve and grow their skills.
- Experienced training experience in a customer service industry such as hospitality, fitness, financial services etc.
- Soft skills: leadership, communication, problem solving, teamwork, interpersonal.
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods.
- Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives.
- Ability to design and implement effective training and development.
- Good organization and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of effective learning and development methods.
- Excellent teaching skills.
If you are interested, please send your CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org and cc : email@example.com with the subject “Learning & Development Manager” for an easy references.