Our client is a mining company in Indonesia, and they are hiring Mobile Fleet Management Manager for their company.
- Leading save operational practical in a whole mobile fleet group and business partner in company or site.
- Comply all of SHLP, environments, and social responsibility under management of the company.
- Develop strategy business for activities during mining age and provide renewal consistent and routine to plan that appropriate with alignment needs changing operations.
- Develop and managing proactive mobile fleet department in planning for ensuring to fulfill daily operational needs and managing maintenance needs according to Indonesia standard or better.
- Develop and uphold works procedures and standard operational according to global standard and building up approaching to support supply, maintenance and low cost mobile fleet services.
- Coordinating goals and superintendent activities in workshop and fields for ensuring maintenance in accordance with the schedule and non schedule being finished with minimum disruption to operations.
- Develop MOS and communication plans to ensure the availability of daily, weekly and monthly information that is important in running a business and serving customers.
- Ensuring adequate resources are available to meet the needs of operation, planning and maintenance as well as scheduled and unscheduled repairs.
- Develop a mine maintenance plan and strategy over the life of the mine that contributes to the change in equipment life cycle and ensures that the budget for the life of the mine reflects that plan and ensures monitoring and compliance with company regulations for appropriate accounting actions and budget reviews, updates and same compliance.
- Review equipment maintenance schedules and coordinate activities with other departments to ensure the availability of tools and optimal operations to meet business needs.
- Regulate and enforce company policies by ensuring department compliance and accountability are aligned with compliance with state, federal or other legal powers.
- Ensuring detailed training programs are available to support departmental needs, progress and succession plans are achieved, continuous technical improvement, developing national staff as the main successors of oversight positions.
- Responds to emergencies that can cause personal injury or operational efficiency losses.
- Can be needed to travel and help other domestic or international sites.
- 10 years experiences supervisor level in mining industry.
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering.
- Experiences in developing operational strategy and maintenance.
- Strong knowledge in Indonesia, Australia or International Standard or equipment operation and maintenance of mobile fleet.
- Strong computer literacy.
- Fluent in English.
- Great in Analyzing skill and detail orientated.
If you are interested, please send your CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org and cc : email@example.com with the subject “Manager Mobile Fleet Management” For an easy references.