Our client is a Oil & Gas company. Currently, our client is hiring a Project Manager and report directly to Executive Director of the company.
- Monitoring schedule and process of production
- Planning the project from award until delivery and invoicing.
- Monitoring review process and approval of production documents.
- Issuing Service/Purchase Request.
- Managing and monitoring payment process to sub-contractor/third party.
- Managing and monitoring operational budget of the project.
- BS Degree in Engineering.
- Minimal 3 years experiences in related field.
- Experience in process producing line pipe, induction ben and coating.
- Understanding flow production process.
- Great Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to use Microsoft Proect/Primavera and Microsoft office.
- Fluent in English both written and verbal.