Our client is a mining company in Central Indonesia, and they are hiring Public Affair Manager for their company.
- Performing public relation activity for the company, including media analysis, issue analysis, crisis management as well as media relationship.
- Building strong relationship with Ministry of Environmental in Indonesia, providing feedback loop to government for any policy set.
- Understanding the policy set by government, articulate it to the in-house public policy department and brief the internal stakeholders.
- Having at least 5 years experience working in top public relation & government relation companies.
- Having strong relationship with Ministry of Environmental of Indonesia government.
- English is a must.
- Able to work with high level management of the company.