Presently, our client is hiring Purchasing Analyst for Operation Business (Commercial Department) Mining company in Indonesia.
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
- Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Validate resource requirements and develop cost estimate models.
- Conduct and coordinate financial, product, market, operational and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments and programs of the client group.
- Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making.
- Plan and coordinate the development of primary and secondary market research studies in support of strategic planning and specific marketing initiatives, as required and presents findings of studies to client committees.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports.
- Review a variety of areas including operations, purchasing, inventory, distribution and facilities.
- Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes.
- Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support your recommendations. Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes.
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to impact operations and effect change without being confrontational.
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive.
- Ability to work independently and with others.
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills.
- Teamwork, process improvement, Big Picture Thinking.
- Great Interpersonal skills.