Our client is an EPC company and presently hiring for Quality Surveyor & Procurement, with below work descriptions and requirements:
- Making sure all tender documents received are correct by reviewing and checking the documents.
- Reviewing tender documents regarding the scope, risks involved, complexity of tenders, etc. and provide feedback to the Bid Directors / Managers.
- Performing site inspections for understanding, analyzing conditions and assessing possible risk that may or not be shown in the tender documents.
- Receive and assess quotation from suppliers and sub-contractors
- Preparing labor, plant, material and sub-contractor costs and comparisons schedule.
- In certain condition, provide support and respond to tender queries made by project team.
- Responsible to manage and present tender cost, method review and complete approval process to Senior Managers prior the submission
- At least 10 years of estimating experience.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or similar
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to:
Subject: Quantity Surveyor & Procurement
Or you can submit your CV by filling in the form below:
Do you have friends with skills and experiences as required by the job vacancies here? Click the button below to refer your friend for this job!