Our client is an industry leading marketplace with their Headquarter in Australia and several branches. Our client will open new office and will be located in Indonesia.
- Work collaboratively with the development team to get a feel for and learn about the company development process.
- Interpret design document and transform them into rich cross-platform/device web experience that are fluidly responsive and performant.
- Test solutions across multiple browsers and platforms in a local testing environment.
- Understanding the client’s requirements and provide appropriate technical solutions.
- Juggle current projects with incoming tasks.
- Solve bugs and address client issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Porting wordpress site’s front-end into React.js.
- Coaching and mentoring teammates and provide code reviews.
- At least five years experience with front-end engineering, web development, web engineering or a similar field
- Proven ability to transform a static design into a website from the ground up with pixel perfect accuracy.
- Strong understanding of HTML and CSS including responsive, cross-browser compatibility, performance and mobile-first web design.
- Ability to expertly debug performance and caching issues.
- Good understanding of SQL and experience using MySQL.
- Proficiency in Version control system e.g. Git or Mercurial.
- Experience in task runners and front-end development tools like: npm, Gulp or Webpack.
- Experience and expertise with third party integrations and client-side APIs.
- Familiar with linter and code convention.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Being collaborative, self-motivated, and an “always-learning” person, excited to create great web experiences.
- Some experience in WordPress plugin and theme development
- Some experience with coding PHP specifically for WordPress as a platform, including custom post types, taxonomies, and use of WordPress beyond typical “blog” use cases.