The company is a Multinational Pharmaceutical company, An R&D-driven global pharmaceutical company originating in Japan.
- The Medical Scientific Liaisons is responsible for :
Enhancing relationships with Key External Experts (KEE)
Supporting the assigned TA Medical Strategies and tactics in alignment with TA Leads
Ensuring a knowledgeable environment
Advancing the body of scientific knowledge
- Manages and owns high level scientific and clinical interactions with KEEs: Scientific leaders, speakers, investigators, scientific societies, Medical/Scientific Academies, or the like and regulatory authorities.
- Provides medical and scientific advice, insights, & input to cross-functional business units, market access, HEOR and others, as needed.
- Provide scientific medical support and training for internal staff and external vendors
- Manage the integrity and accuracy of scientific data communicated, both internally & externally
- To act as a specialist resource providing a more detailed knowledge of medical information used to support key communication messages and manage medical information queries and activities (ASK-ME System)
- Cultivate and manage Key External Experts’ (KEEs) relationships and develop a continuous engagement plan
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- University graduates with Bachelor’s Degree and Major in Life and /or Health Science or Degree in appropriate biological science with clear relationship to human medicinal products.
- Demonstrate high level of scientific expertise/competency in specific therapeutic area.
- Preferably with 2-5 years of working experience in a pharmaceutical / healthcare industry as a medical science liaison (MSL) or relevant clinical experience.
- Experience in managing relationships with medical, clinical, regulatory, health outcomes, epidemiology, medical information, and other organizational partners
- Strong scientific analytical and problem solving skills, strategic capabilities, project management, planning and organizational skills with excellent communication, writing, and presentation skills.
- Ability to collaborate and build strategic alignment within the Medical Affairs community and cross functions.
- Mature, self-motivated and be able to work independently
To apply, post your Curriculum Vitae online to: firstname.lastname@example.org and state the position title in the subject column for an easy reference