Our client is a mining company in Central Indonesia, and they are hiring a Senior Procurement Analyst with below work responsibilities and requirements. The base will be at the mining site.
- Collect and analyze data of recommended vendors and price benchmarking from the various market sources.
- Conduct and coordinate financial, product, market, operational, and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments and programs of the client group.
- Conduct and coordinate financial, product, market, operational, and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments and programs of the client group
- To develop a market analysis big book to be used as the main reference for pricing benchmark and recommended business partner list.
- To assist, analyze root-cause, and provide a recommendation on a team project and business process improvement.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA
- Has a minimum of 5 years’ experience in procurement/business analysis or a related field.
- Has experience in the Consulting Industry is preferable
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills; A track record of following through on commitments; The ability to influence stakeholders
If you are interested in the role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Senior Procurement Analyst
Or fill in form below to submit your CV:
Do you have friends with skills and experiences as required by the job vacancies here? Click the button below to refer your friend for this job!