Our client is a mining company in Indonesia and they are hiring SHLP Manager for their company.
- To manage company objectives and all applicable Government of Indonesia regulatory and permit obligations for SHLP, with reporting, compliance, and other statutory requirements.
- To be accountable for the execution of plans/projects in each of these functions and responsible for the training and development of employees in SHLP Department.
- Comply with all pertaining environmental laws and regulations in Indonesia.
- Comply with all laws and regulations applicable in Indonesia on Occupational Health, Safety and Mine as well as those required under the Regulation of the Ministry of Mines and Energy No. 26 of 2018 and Decree of Ministry of Mines and Energy No. 1827 K / 30 / MEM / 2018.
- Provide required resources to demonstrate the compliance of all environmental laws and regulations and environmental management and protection permits, implementation of all environmental policies and procedures.
- Develop and ensures that new procedure(s) as complied with, both Departmental and company and ensures compliance with company standard operating procedures.
- Ensure that Occupational Health and Safety Management system of company are implemented in an effective manner and in a manner consistent with the cultural norms of Batu Hijau and Indonesia.
- Advises line management regarding side wide safety rules, regulations, trends, statistics, and compliance with rules and policies.
- Provide required resources to achieve the compliance of mine operation safety laws and regulations.
- Propose and manage section budget and spending as per company policies to achieve efficient operation.
- May propose new procedure as required for the job to ensure effective and efficient SHLP Department, and complied with both Departmental and Company and ensures compliance with company standard operating procedures.
- Manage and develop all employees within SHLP dept including setting objectives, performance management, training & coaching, succession plan, and handling industrial issues.
- Presence Weekly Manager Meeting (SLT), Monthly Cost and Production Meeting, Quarterly Management SEE Review, Quarterly Business Partner Management and Monitoring Report.
- Bachelor degree in Mining, Civil, Mechanical, Process, Geology, Industrial Engineering. Preferred obtain AK3 Umum Cortication.
- Have middle level operational inspector certificate (POM) or qualifications certificate recognized by KaIT (Chief Mines Inspector) in accordance with level of position.
- Minimum 15 years in Mining and Construction Experience and Managed SHLP Operational of Mining/Process activity 8 years.
- Great Interpersonal skills and fluent in English.
- Require to work on a Mining and Construction site in Batu Hijau.
- Require to be on call on a 24 hours 365 days/year basis.
- Work Roster 5 : 2
- Site based allocation employee.