Our client is a mining company in Indonesia, and they are hiring Specialist Marine Lifting & Rigging for their company.
- Communicate work group status to other supervisors within Port Operations Dept as well as interfaces with other departments.
- Plan the daily work priority and order materials/parts/consumables required to enable works performed efficiently.
- Maintain employee working schedule, vacations, training and any PM or work requests required.
- Report containers movement to be off hire from all area to Lay down 3 Area.
- Maintain Inventory, Inspection, and leaning up containers.
- Provide container number will be back-load or discharged to Logistic crew.
- Maintain a safe and neat work area report defects, incidents and unsafe conditions.
- Maintain operational dumping Lime Facility.
- Identify training needs and recommend on job training or basic training program to improve work group effectiveness and safety.
- Responsible on general cargo ship loading and unloading operations.
- Provides policies and port regulations to arriving ships crews in accordance with company policies.
- Monitor and ensure of safety procedure to comply with coal and fuel handling discharge.
- Manage shift changes to ensure continued of high productivity steve-doring function and coordinate with other supervisor in Port Operation.
- Senior High School or above
- Having 5 years working experience with large port operation in mining industry
- Minimum 5 years working as supervisor with following crew.
- Forklifts and LV operations.
If you are interested, please send your CV to : email@example.com and cc : firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Specialist Marine Lifting and Rigging” For an easy references.