Our client is a retail industry background with focusing on sport fashion in Indonesia. Currently, our client is hiring Store Manager – Jabodetabek Area for their company.
- Developing business strategies to raise our customers pool, expand store traffic and optimize profitability.
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintaining store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintaining store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintaining the sales targets and increasing profits.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Ensuring availability of merchandise and services by planning and maintaining inventories.
- Age maximum 40 years old.
- Minimum 3 years experience working in retail preferable in Retail Fashion as Store Manager.
- Bachelor Degree (S1).
- Good in Leadership, Time Management and Analytical Skill.
- Energetic, adaptable & Communicative.
- Attention to detail, initiative and target orientated.