Our client is an international EPC company, and they are currently hiring Technical Design Coordinator with following work descriptions and requirements.
- Developing technical proposals for submission by leading Civil & Structural team including Architectural and M&E related works.
- Coordinating working groups for Tender Submission Documentation.
- Creating a detailed proposal plan for Tender Submission
- Working with Partner to coordinate RFP submission requirements
- Responsible to provide value input to construction methodology and schedule.
- Preparing schedule, budget, Optimization, Alternative Technical Concepts, Risk & Opportunity reports for the Bid Manager and CJV Steering Committee
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in big civil work projects.
- Has worked on land transportation project tenders
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to:
Subject: Technical Design Coordinator
Or you can submit your CV by filling in the form below:
Do you have friends with skills and experiences as required by the job vacancies here? Click the button below to refer your friend for this job!