Our client is a railway industry in Indonesia. Presently, our client is hiring Technical Sales and will be reported to Business Development Manager of the company.
- Collaboration with the Business Development manager, the technical department and the sales administrator, analyze tender documents and technical specifications in order to verify compliance and define the product strategy for the bidding process.
- Collaboration with the sales department, ensure that the right level of technical information and documentation is provided to the customers and end users.
- Directly contribute to the achievement of the yearly sales KPI.
- Provide field support to welding contractors, conduct training in order to certify customer’s welding teams. Complete test results forms & certificates of compliance.
- Conducting both practical and theoretical product training to customers and end users.
- To give a high level of customer service in the face of fluctuating workload and the impact of events not directly under the job holder’s control.
- To liaise with and motivate other departments within the Company (located in Europe and Australia) to support requirements and to provide a good customer service.
- To have a feel for business opportunities whilst gaining trust of the customers on the technical aspects.
- 5 years’ experience preferably in rail welding or track construction.
- Hands on mentality is a must
- Experience in facing and training customers, commercial awareness.
- Experience with handling of ERP system (Dynamics AX, NAvision, SAP…) is an asset.
- Fluent Bahasa Indonesia and correct English skills are a must. Professional knowledge of French is a very strong asset. Any other Asian language is a serious asset.
To apply, post your Curriculum Vitae to : firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Technical Sales” for an easy reference.