Location: Manila, Philippines
Our client is a multinational EPC company and they are currently hiring Accounting Manager with below work responsibilities and expected qualification.
- In general, is responsible for the accounting function of the company, including financial transaction records, statutory accounting reports, and internal control.
- To ensure the accounting statement follows the generally accepted accounting principle (GAAP) and also the company’s financial policy.
- Responsible for the company’s “closing the book” process, including reconciliation process with a regional office
- Continuously improve the accounting system, internal control, and business process
- Liaised with the financial auditor, and ensure the required documents are fully provided during the audit process
- Having 4-5 years of experience working as a financial auditor in reputable public accounting firms.
- Local CPA is highly required.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Accounting Manager
Or you can submit your CV by filling in the form below:
Do you have friends with skills and experiences as required by the job vacancies here? Click the button below to refer your friend for this job!