Location: Tokyo, Japan
Our client is a US e-commerce company, and currently, they are hiring an Accounting Manager.
- Manage all corporate accounting operations, and ensuring the accounting record has been complied with both Japan and US General Accepted Accounting Principle (GAAP), and the report is presented in the expected deadline.
- Ensure the financial transaction records and reports accurately, and aligned with the company’s financial policy and GAAP
- Perform regular financial statement analysis, including P&L, Balance Sheet, and cash flow statement, and present to the management team.
- To support the management accounting team, in producing management reports and enable a smooth budgeting process
- Work together external consultants, shared service, and liaise with financial auditors (for audit process)
- Manage the accounting business process, procedure, policy, and associated applications
- Leading the accounting team, he/she will hire and develop staff.
- Someone with 5-7 years experience working as a financial auditor in a reputable public accounting firm
- Fully understand and experience with US GAAP. Someone obtains US CPA is preferred.
- Have direct experience in dealing with an American company
- English proficiency is a must.
You can also submit your CV by filling in the form below:
Do you have friends with skills and experiences as required by the job vacancies here? Click the button below to refer your friend for this job!