Our client is an EPC company, and presently they are hiring a Financial Controller with the following work description and requirements.
- In general, he/she will manage the whole Finance & Accounting operation of the company, including corporate accounting, treasury management, budgeting and controlling, compliance as well as tax management.
- Manage all corporate accounting operations, and ensuring the accounting record has been complied with General Accepted Accounting Principle (GAAP), and the report is presented in the expected deadline.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and document business processes, accounting policies, the ERP/other reporting applications to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- An active financial auditor with at least 10 years of experience in reputable public accounting
- A CPA holder, either locally or US/Ausy CPA
- Having active clients in the EPC company will be preferred.
- Good English proficiency is a must.
You can also submit your CV by filling in the form below:
Do you have friends with skills and experiences as required by the job vacancies here? Click the button below to refer your friend for this job!