Our client is a chemical company. Currently, our client is hiring a position as Business Manager and report directly to Country Head of the company.
- Advises the principal regarding market strategy.
- Validates commercial market size estimations
- Identifies growth opportunities in developing existing and new business.
- Grow sales and meet yearly sales budget.
- Has an overarching role in developing new businesses, value chain analysis and market trends.
- Steers the region (East Indonesia area) analysis of market development and potential.
- Proposes ideas for improving own market position and exploitation of potential.
- Develops and maintains a project pipeline.
- Understands customer needs, trends and analyzing competitor landscape to establish and execute country objectives in each market segment.
- Manages and trains distributors to ensure aligned business strategy and help them to grow the business.
- Works with the regional unction, country sales manager to create and lead customers’ projects.
- Maintains relationships with customers and within the organization.
- Maintain good teamwork within organization with sales colleague and operation team.
- Channel Management – selection the right distributers and business, facilitators for the product lines.
- Initiate and support country sales functions in technical services projects and marketing campaigns such as road shows, public seminars, and customer gathering.
- Customer and key account management, including regular updates on Account Plan, Competition, Review and Visit Report at MAC.
- Background in . Preferable from Veterinarian.
- Great Interpersonal skills.
- Target Orientated person.
- Fluent in English both written and verbal.