Our client is a multinational chemical company, and they are hiring Customer Service – Senior Supervisor with following responsibilities and requirements.
- Helping to build a good customer relationship and improving customer’s satisfaction
- Meet the demand of customer requirements through appropriate sense of urgency, with competing priorities
- Providing support on sales administration process which are included order to cash in process for local orders, export orders and local trading orders
- Providing monthly summary of customer’s shipment schedule to SCM team
- Proposing and Managing the inventory level for trading goods
- Given assistance to Business Manager on following up outstanding customers’ Account Receivables
- Preparing monthly Customer Service report which covers order lead-time tracking analysis and sales achievement in active month
- University graduate in business, management or administration degree with minimum 5 years working experience in similiar role/position in the chemical industrial field
- Strong customer and result orientation
- Strong and mature teamwork skills
- Proficient knowledge of customer service, standard office practices and procedures
Note: only selected candidates will be contacted by our recruiters
Fill the form below to submit your CV:
Do you have friends with skills and experiences as required by the job vacancies here? Click the button below to refer your friend for this job!