Location: Jakarta, Bandung, Surabaya
Our client is an Indonesia education company, presently hiring Center Manager who reports directly to CEO of the company with job descriptions and requirements below
- Managing a center and ensuring smooth operations and experience delivery to members providing every day management of center
- Ensure that the company’s methodologies and best practices are followed at all times in order to achieve consistency with other centers
- Creating a strong partnership between all departments
- Lead the sales team and assuring the achievement of agreed upon targets in line with company strategy and vision
- Work with management to ensure that people development strategies are in place to support retention and excellent growth and development of staff
- Responsible for overall look and feel of the center, ensuring that it is consistently in line with company standards and members’ expectations
- Creating and providing timely and accurate reports that track and monitor all KPIs
- Increase number of leads, shows and members in line with corporate strategy and goals
- Ensure that member satisfaction and learning levels exceed expected benchmarks
- Overall responsible for center’s results (sales targets, experience and didactic levels of quality etc.)
- Identification of key areas of improvement and implementing the correct changes.
- Assure optimum number of staffing and effective rostering in line with corporate goals
- Assuring consistent levels of member and staff satisfaction.
- Budget planning and management based on proper forecasting
- Providing timely and accurate reports.
- Someone with 6-8 years experience as Brand Manager or Sales Manager for a service oriented companies
- Strong sales and business development skill, with robust people management
- Fluent English is MUST
If you’re interested, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Center Manager (City)
Example: Center Manager (Jakarta)
You can also apply by filling in the form below:
Note: Please fill in the “Apply Form” with Central Manager (City)
Do you have friends with skills and experiences as required by the job vacancies here? Click the button below to refer your friend for this job!