Our client is an Indonesia education company, presently hiring Unit General Manager, reports directly to CEO of the company.
- Managing a center and ensuring smooth operations and experience delivery to members providing every day management of center
- Ensure that the company’s methodologies and best practices are followed at all times in order to achieve consistency with other centers
- Creating a strong partnership between all departments
- Lead the sales team and assuring the achievement of agreed upon targets in line with company strategy and vision
- Work with management to ensure that people development strategies are in place to support retention and excellent growth and development of staff
- Responsible for overall look and feel of the center, ensuring that it is consistently in line with company standards and members’ expectations
- Creating and providing timely and accurate reports that track and monitor all KPIs
- Increase number of leads, shows and members in line with corporate strategy and goals
- Ensure that member satisfaction and learning levels exceed expected benchmarks
- Overall responsible for center’s results (sales targets, experience and didactic levels of quality etc.)
- Identification of key areas of improvement and implementing the correct changes.
- Assure optimum number of staffing and effective rostering in line with corporate goals
- Assuring consistent levels of member and staff satisfaction.
- Budget planning and management based on proper forecasting
- Providing timely and accurate reports.
- Someone with 6-8 years experience as Brand Manager or Sales Manager for a service oriented companies
- Strong sales and business development skill, with robust people management
- Fluent English is MUST
If you’re interested, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
cc: Central General Manager
You can also apply by filling in the form below:
Do you have friends with skills and experiences as required by the job vacancies here? Click the button below to refer your friend for this job!