Our client is a mining company and they are hiring Senior Project Manager with responsibilities and requirements below:
- Project management, construction, strategic planning, end-to-end oversight of major and minor projects in accordance with Owner and international construction, engineering, environmental, and safety standards.
- To manage and drive the successful completion of projects within the planned schedule, budgets, and HSE KPI parameters.
- To liaise and provide support for Heads of Departments including mining, process, and power plant.
- Develop project estimates and budgets; develop and review project cost reports relating to each project with designated project manager/s
- Review and approval of all contractor, subcontractor and supplier commercial documentation.
- Propose new procedures, systems and processes to ensure effective and efficient implementation within projects.
- >15 years of experience in EPC and construction projects of which 5-10 years as a manager of construction
- Very strong project management skill, preferably someone with PMO certification
- Fluent English is a must
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our recruiters