Our client is a tool manufacturer in Indonesia, and they are hiring Data Analysis & Management for serving APAC practice.
- Understanding the various types of data and reports to produce within the company.
- Improving the data architecture of the company and obtain approval in relation to management and operational report requisition.
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Conduct and coordinate financial, product, market, operational, and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments and programs of the client group
- Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making
- Plan and coordinate the development of primary and secondary market research studies in support of strategic planning and specific marketing initiatives, as required and presents findings of studies to client committees
- Review a variety of areas including operations, purchasing, inventory, distribution, and facilities
- Create informative, actionable, and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
- Having 5 years of experience as a management consultant or/and business process analyst in reputable management consulting company
- Someone with SAP experience will be preferred
- Strong business analysis and solution designing skills
- English is a must, strong communication skill is a mandatory
- The candidate will live and work on mine site
Subject: Data Analysis & Management
You can also submit your CV by filling in the form below:
Do you have friends with skills and experiences as required by the job vacancies here? Click the button below to refer your friend for this job!