Our client is a multinational EPC company, and presently they are hiring an Office Manager, with thefollowing work responsibilities and requirements.
- The Office Manager is responsible for taking care of client offices, including office building/space, technology infrastructure and security in offices, office furniture, office supplies, and maintaining the best office conditions so that employees can work optimally.
- Performs complex and confidential secretarial functions and assisting the management team in relation to producing correspondence, reports, and other corporate documents.
- Organizing the company’s events and meeting, including RSVP and the whole preparation
- Provides administrative support to the company Management in a variety of capacities, including screening incoming calls and correspondence and responding independently when possible, procurement/purchasing of office stuff.
- Prepares confidential correspondence, reports, and other complex documents.
- Min 5 years experience as Office Manager for a multinational company OR at least 8-10 years of experience as senior executive assistance
- Strong work execution and multi-tasking ability
- Great communication and influential skill, able to ensure the office standard, and compliance
You can also submit your CV by filling in the form below:
Do you have friends with skills and experiences as required by the job vacancies here? Click the button below to refer your friend for this job!