Location: South Jakarta, Indonesia
Note: Only for locals and no expatriates.
Our client is a Technology company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. They are currently hiring Financial Controller who will report directly to the board of Directors. You may find below job description and job requirement.
- In general, he/she will manage the whole Finance & Accounting operation of the company, including corporate accounting, treasury management, budgeting and controlling, compliance as well as tax management.
- Manage all corporate accounting operations, and ensuring the accounting record has been complied with General Accepted Accounting Principle (GAAP), and the report is presented in the expected deadline.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with government regulation particularly in relation with taxation, BPJS, BKPM requirement, etc
- Develop and document business processes, accounting policies, the ERP/other reporting applications to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Currently a finance and accounting manager (or controller) of B2B companies.
- Sufficient exposures in accounting, cash management, project accounting, budgeting & reporting, plus tax management
- Bachelor of Accounting is must; CA/ CMA/ CIMA holder is a plus point.
- Technology company experience is an advantage.
- Able to communicate and work together company’s BODs
- Good English proficiency is a must.
- Having public listed company experience is a plus point
Salary Range: IDR 30-35 million/month + other benefits.
After sending your CV to email mentioned above, you can also submit your CV by filling in the form below (so we can save your CV in our database):
Do you have friends with skills and experiences as required by the job vacancies here? Click the button below to refer your friend for this job!