(For this position, we only hire talents who is currently living in Papua/has past experience working & living in Papua)
Our Client provides equipment and tools for the mining and construction business. Most of their services delivered to the mining business and located in East Indonesia.
Presently, they are actively hiring General Manager Operation for their company with below responsibilities and requirements.
- This role shall generally manage the whole operation of the company within the head office, branches, and client’s sites.
- He/she will be responsible for the delivery of the company’s products, services, and applications to clients, ensuring the Service Level Agreement (SLA) shall be met, including delivery time, cost, and service quality.
- The role shall drive the company and its staff performance through a robust performance management system; he/she will ensure the management team meeting overall company Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and annual business objectives.
- Leading the innovation, solution-making, and problem-solving activities within the management and operation team in relation to the client’s requirements, company’s products, solutions, applications, and services.
- Driving the Company’s commercial activities including business development, sales as well as marketing communication activities.
- Putting Good Corporate Governance (GCG) in place, ensure the highest compliance level with the company’s policy & procedures, applicable local legislation (law), business code of ethics, safety & health regulation, generally accepted accounting standard, and another set of regulations applicable to the practice.
- This role shall be responsible with overall cost management of the company, actively generating ideas for business process and technology improvement, leading to cost efficiency which might generate a more affordable cost for clients and bring more profitability for the company
- In general, he/she will be responsible for the whole staff management, ensuring the productivity, sustainability, and high-level engagement of the company’s staff and contractors.
- Currently, he/she works as Head of Operation (or at a similar role) in a Mining Contractor & Solution Provider.
- Having at least 15 years of working experience in the mining environment, particularly in mining operations.
- Preferably, someone who owns full P&L accountability with a growth mindset.
- Strong leadership and management skills, able to drive the company’s performance and growth, while at the same to ensure Good Corporate Governance within the Company.
- Able to work in an international environment, embrace diversity and inclusion; he/has extensive experience in reporting to regional managers.
If you are interested, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: General Manager Operation
You can also submit your CV by filling in the form below:
Do you have friends with skills and experiences as required by the job vacancies here? Click the button below to refer your friend for this job!